Committee for National Innovation Startup Policy
| S. No.
|| Faculty Name
|| Prof. (Dr.) Ajit Upadhyaya
|| Director PIMD, NISP President
|| Dr. Abhishek Tripathi
||Deputy Director, NISP Vice President
|| Dr. Yogendra Singh Rajawat
|| HoD CS& IT, NISP Mentor
|| Dr. Ashima Joshi
||HoD HR, Coordinator NISP
||Dr. Shweta Pandit
||ARIIA & NIRF Coordinator, NISP Conveyer
||Mr. Vikas Sharma
|| Assistant Professor , NISP Member
|Representatives from Industry/ Network Enablers |
||Mr. Mukesh Soni
|| Manager , Allahabad Bank, NISP Member
|| Mr. Sandeep Bhatnagar
||Manager , NISP Member
|| Mr. Shubham Jain
||Company Secretary, NISP Member
Policy Drafting and Implementation Team
- Prof. (Dr.) Ajit Upadhyaya
- Dr. Shweta Pandit
- Dr. Yogendra Singh Rajawat
- Dr. Ashima
PIMD is an institute with greater focus on promoting skills proficiency with studies. We aimed to facilitate students to acquire required competence for entrepreneurship and preparing them in such a way that they themselves employ others. Hence, they became a sacrifice in the Mahayagya of self-reliant India.
Institute situated in the Dewas – one of the industrial hub of MP thus our mission is to act like an original incubator for the industries. To give innovative citizen to India Institute attract and retain competent and skillful educators with experience in the field of startup.
Our academicians can prepare students in such a way that they can contribute in making India the World Leader.
To establish a strong innovation and startup ecosystem to promote self employment.
- Identify innovators and Support them.
- Develop innovational attitude and creative mindset
- Maintain well equipped innovation cell.
- Providing innovative ecology to the students belongs to rural area
- Guide students to work upon their abstract view and also stimulate them to conceptualize something new using their creative approach.
- To support Independent India Campaign by motivating students for entrepreneurship.
- Ensure the availability of all technical support to the aspirant to work upon the technology based innovation and startups.
- Encourage students for innovation and product modeling
- Mobilize funding for investment in startups through Government intervention
- Making new connection with Angel Investors to acquire funds for all potential proposals and to reduce dependency over Government Investment.
- Motivate students to work upon Innovative Technology solutions in various social sector like health care, food testing etc.
PIMD Innovation and Startup Policy for Faculty and Students
- Nurture the organizational ideology with innovation and entrepreneurial zeal. Organize activities such as conferences, convocations, workshops, EMLs etc.to feed this zeal.
- To develop an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the institute to re-engineer the thought process of the young students
- New assessment parameters should have to introduce in Comprehensive Class evaluation (CCE) with respect to innovation and startup
- Improve incubation infrastructure to facilitate students to work upon their ideas.
- Ensure easy availability of desired resources and a sustainable financial strategy to motivate students to work entrepreneurial plan.
- Strengthen alumni network and getting connected with other units providing financial support to young entrepreneurs
- programs, events, symposium to enrich students as well as faculties for innovation, research and creativity.
- Create a strong base for commercialization of mature idea, IPR, Patent etc.
- Need to modify curriculum till the possible extent as per the need of entrepreneurship development and for innovation.
- Institutional Infrastructure
- Providing a rich platform to the students in terms of hi-tech Incubation Cell and Intellectual Innovation council. Institute need to support I& E culture
Support and lab facilities are provided to students for practical learning. Also ensure the accessibility of all the practical resources and incubation unit to staff, faculty and students.
- Provide proper insight about the concern topic to the students.
- Availability of incubation officer for proper support.
- Teach the students about licensing procedures, patent and IPR.
- Inculcate Entrepreneurships in the Students
- This would be the primary objective of the institute to run program with process that allow students to identify and exhibit their creativity and entrepreneurial potential.
- Rational development of all including staff, faculty, alumni and potential start up applicants even from outside the institutions.
- Institute considers startup as a full time effort thus institute need to facilitate students and faculties.
- The institute having provision of accommodation to the entrepreneurs within the campus for some period of time
- Relaxation to the students working on any innovative projects.
- Special leave and facilities must be provided to faculties in terms of sponsorship/ sabbatical/ unpaid leave/ casual leave/ earned leave for working on startups and come back
- Allow faculties and students to use institute infrastructure for authentic purpose.
- Institute must seek support for startup from seed-fund providers/ angel funds/ venture funds or itself may set up seed-fund once the incubation activities mature.
- Single Point of Contact (SPOC) mechanism should be created in the institute for the students, faculty, collaborators, partners and other stakeholders to ensure access to information
- Human Resource
- Institute is abided to acquire the man power possess strong innovation and entrepreneurial/ industrial experience, behaviour and attitude.
- Faculty must be trained for Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- It is compulsory for faculties to engage themselves in consulting, research and creative activities also it is necessary for them to pursue courses on innovation, entrepreneurship management and venture development.
- Awareness about innovation and Startup
- It is responsibility of institute to spread awareness about the facilities available in the institute and facilities provided by the government for innovation and startup.
- To provide maximum possible exposure to students to innovation and pre incubation activities. Support all the innovator from the stage of ideation till the market of the product.
- Institute should link start ups and companies.
Students those have any innovative idea and want to establish a successful startup are advised to contact the following faculty members. They will show you the right direction to avail pre-incubation and incubation facilities.
Dr. Ashima Joshi, 998162476, email@example.com
Dr. Yogendra Singh Rajawat, 9826614366, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Shweta Pandit, 9993411880, email@example.com
Prof. (Dr.) Ajit Upadhyaya